Being an owner or the admin of the company, you must be spending a lot of time and effort, especially the entire day on creating work schedules for your employees. Right? Don’t you think that you are wasting your precious time that you can give on expanding and growing your company worldwide?
An ideal and unique option is to adapt the best scheduling apps for businesses that resolve your issues of using manual processes like pen & paper, excel sheets, Google spreadsheets, Google Calendar, and Microsoft Outlook.
So, let’s get started to understand the primary reasons for using such apps and a list of apps that suit the perfect for your company.
Table of Contents
8 Best Scheduling Apps for Your Business
Vcita is a feature-rich online scheduling and calendar management software that allows businesses to save coordination time and increase client satisfaction.
Trusted by thousands of businesses for managing their daily work schedules, appointments, and calendars, this Vcita software can be integrated with your online assets easily as it requires no technical knowledge or coding.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a single individual who is managing the business or a team of employees, this scheduling platform is the perfect choice for you. You can check your employee’s calendars and assign staff members to different services and appointments.
- Sync your existing calendar with the vCita solution
- Customer database to manage client information
- Real-time tracking and attendance management
- Clock-in and clock-out information
- Customer service through emails, text messages, and SMS
- Easy implementation of a contact/scheduling widget
- Good for onboarding new clients.
- Integrates with Social Media Platforms
- Very Expensive for the additional features you get.
- Syncing with our google calendars has some flaws or is just not clear
- Messages show unread when they have been read
Calendly is a mobile-based scheduling app solution that has grabbed much attention from businesses across the world. This online software solution takes the work out of connecting with others, allowing you to complete more work.
This appointment scheduling software helps you to schedule meetings without a back-and-forth email address, spends more free time on top priorities, and flexibility to accommodate individual users and big teams. You can share your Calendly links through email or you can embed it on your website.
It doesn’t matter what type and size of business you are running, you can make use of Calendly appointment software to make things easier than before.
- Allow the clients to schedule a meeting time
- Automated scheduling of tasks, allowing employees to stay on the same page
- Works with Google, Office 365 and Outlook calendars
- Prioritize important, urgent, and nonessential meetings
- Schedule meetings in just a few seconds
- Looks and perform great on the mobile phones
- Ease of use features and functionalities
- Quite expensive for small business owners
- Restrictive in analysis
- Not capable to figure out where and how to adjust all the setup preferences
#3 Square Up
Square Up is a highly flexible online scheduling software solution specially designed for businesses to help in managing all the bookings, schedules, and payments.
This app for scheduling has almost all the important tools that you require to run your business successfully ranging from online booking to managing your customers, a point of sale that tracks customer details to payment processing systems, it offers all the features to take care of your business.
However, if you have some additional staff members and need more calendars, then you can try out with a 30-day free trial and get the innovative experience. Depending upon the experience you get, you can make your further decision about this software.
- 24/7 online booking page
- Appointment reminders and notifications
- Client portal to manage class bookings, business meetings, and staff calendars
- Seamless payment options
- Calendar integrations
- Accounting software for payment processing services
- Predictable flat-rate pricing
- No monthly fees
- Support multiple payment gateways
- Impressive feature-set
- Free tools for selling online
- Account stability issues
- Not suitable for high-risk industries
- Very Expensive
Appointlet is one of the best business scheduling apps that help service businesses to streamline their daily work schedule, so one can save time and effort while scheduling tasks and daily operations.
Using this software, the salespeople in the company can customize their availability, create group booking pages, and send them to prospects, and customers. The booking page in this scheduling software can integrate into your website, email address, and landing pages.
It is automatically added to your calendar so that you don’t have to remember your appointments and service requests.
- Seamless calendar sync
- Create workflows with other tools
- Timezone support & works in multiple devices
- Unlimited bookings, meeting types, and form fields
- Provide control of your work schedule month-wise
- Rescheduling and cancellations are painless
- Reminders and confirmations in real-time
- Advanced booking options
- Rescheduling and cancellations are painless
- Reminders and confirmations in real-time
- Advanced booking options
#5 Time Tap
Time Tap is the best scheduling app for small businesses that is designed and developed for professionals working on small to mid-sized companies possessing large appointment offerings and bookings daily.
Creating and maintaining schedules using paper forms, spreadsheets, Google calendar, and Google sheets is an outdated process. This brings the business to ditch because it becomes quite tedious to stay in sync.
This app suits the perfect for the business like healthcare and gym center, restaurants, administrators, home service businesses, massage therapists, salon & spa, beauty care center, plumbing, cleaning business, hospitals, or any other type of company.
- Automatic scheduling with deal management
- Supports staff schedules and inventory management
- Calendar sync
- Group scheduling and online payments
- Recurring appointments
- Best for monitoring incoming workloads
- Impressive and Unlimited functionalities
- Not effective User Interface
- Allows only 10 users at a time
Appointfix is a free and feature-rich appointment scheduling software solution that allows beauty, fitness, and wellness professionals to automate and streamline the booking page and scheduling process.
Using this application, you can easily schedule appointments, tasks, and worklist, making your team members and technicians accountable for the work. Replace your paper-based forms, excel sheets, and a Google calendar with this scheduling app for an impressive outcome.
Whether you have an archaic booking system on a desktop or manage tasks in paper-based forms, Appointfix is all you need to take your small business to the next level by saving both time and money.
- Easily schedule appointments
- Fast and easy-to-use
- Reduce no-shows with reminders and alerts
- Allow clients to book appointments and schedule 24/7
- Supports unlimited schedules
- View, create, and share reports
- Custom reminders, alerts, and notifications
- Seamless integration with Google Calendars and Other Tools
- Mobile access
- Problems with syncing
- Crashes between booking and scheduling
- Not affordable solution
The WorkForce is the world’s most comprehensive scheduling service software solution that helps in tracking your employees, checking their availability, and scheduling them at the right place.
This appointment scheduling app solution allows you to check employee’s availability in real-time, check wage costs, and customize it the way you want to manage attendance based upon your business requirements.
From calculating the total working hours of employees for generating weekly and monthly reports, this solution will handle everything without taking much hassle. Developed in such a manner so that businesses can integrate this software with their current payroll, POS, and HR tools through the cloud.
- Smoothen staff communication and no-show problems
- Perfect for page schedules and reporting and analytics
- Easy-to-use interface
- Get control of your labor costs
- Save time and effort on creating work schedules and tasks
- Customer relationship management
- Complete flexibility in configuring system
- Integrates easily with major payment gateways
- Easily send group text and emails
- Hard to create complex reports
- The configuration is not intuitive
Doodle is the online scheduling software solution that is mainly developed for businesses to help them to book and organize events with colleagues, clients, and team members. The software solution has all the required tools that will help you to schedule any kind of meetings, booking an appointment and sync calendars with your existing tools.
It also suggests different meeting times and invites participants, indicating their availability. Once the time is finalized, a calendar event will be added to the host’s Google calendar.
- Event scheduling and booking options with schedule changes
- Allows us to find accurate meeting times
- Create meeting polls
- Maximize meeting attendance with ease
- Synchronization and send automatic reminders
- Billing, invoicing and payment cancellation
- Provides quick e-learning videos to be uploaded for easy access.
- Provides a great selection of backgrounds, characters, and props.
- Ease of use
- Does not support creating a word cloud from polling
- Does not support multiple languages
So, these are some of the best business work scheduling apps that businesses and startups can use when it comes to creating and assigning schedules to team members and technicians.
Reasons to Use Best Scheduling App
#1 Automate and Streamline Daily Scheduling Operations
Whether it is about scheduling an employee, work, appointment, or any other kind of schedule for your business, the scheduling apps will make it easy for you. Using the mobile app-based solution, you are not only limited to schedule the task or operations but also it makes it easy to save time and money that you spend on daily, weekly, and monthly scheduling.
With just a single click, you can schedule hundreds of jobs and tasks to available technicians and staff members as per their expertise, availability, and skills. You don’t have to manually check the Google calendar for their availability, the app will handle everything for you, allowing you to manage everything from the place.
You may also like to read:
How to Choose the Best Scheduling App For Small Business in 2021?
#2 Improve Team Engagement and Productivity
Appropriate time management must be well-maintained for scheduling the work for the team in advance. This will eventually help to reduce the waiting time for the assignments, tasks, and work assigned to your team members. So, they will come to the office, field, or job site and start working on it instantly.
The team members can check their tasks a day in advance, plan on them, and do research on it. If required, they can communicate with the customers to comprehend the requirements, share with seniors, and take their assistance.
#3 Helps Managing Time and Attendance
Many scheduling software solutions allow you to track the total working hours and attendance of all the technicians. Now, you don’t have to manage an excel sheet, attendance sheet, and timer because this schedule-based solution will do everything for you, taking appropriate schedules from Google calendar to application.
#4 Reduce the Total Number of Errors and Mistakes
Another main reason to have a scheduling solution for your business is, to reduce errors that admin and managers make while assigning and scheduling tasks manually. If you are creating schedules and filling data in excel sheets, spreadsheets, and Google sheets, then you must know that the chances are high that you make more mistakes working manually.
#5 Helps You to Make Better Staffing Decisions
Scheduling applications can integrate multiple solutions like point of sale (POS) and customer relationship management systems. With this, the admin will get help in leveraging the data and information to make better staffing decisions in a short period.
The POS solutions are helpful to check which time is the best and peak time and which is not. The application will adjust the employee’s shifts accordingly. In short, such applications will also help you to make staffing decisions in the easiest way possible.
#6 It Ensures Confidentiality
The top scheduling software solution also respects the confidentiality of all the employees and team members. Let’s take an example, some of the top scheduling apps are making use of the messaging systems and it allows mobile communication between employees without sharing any kind of confidential information numbers. The solution will assist with recording work hours.
So, these are the reasons to make use of the scheduling apps for your business. No matter whether you have a big or small-scale business, such apps are considered as the perfect solution that will bring a huge change in the business.
You may also like to read:
8 Best Scheduling Software For Cleaning Service Provider in 2021
One of the best ways to schedule appointments is to make use of the appointment scheduling software solutions that will automate the way we create, manage, schedule, and track appointments, ditching old techniques like office 365 calendar and Microsoft Outlook.
An appointment scheduling system is one such platform in terms of mobile apps and a web-based solution that allows businesses to create task lists, schedule tasks to the technicians or employees, and track the progress.
You will come across various solutions for work schedules for your company. But Acuity Scheduling is an ideal choice that has a range of features and functionalities, making it easy and quick to manage schedules.
Yes, there are many mobile apps for scheduling employees like Square Appointments; however, ShiftNote is one of the perfect employee scheduling app solutions that are perfect for any shift based industry like restaurants, retail stores, and hotels.
Irrespective of the type of business you are running, you can adopt an appointment solution that makes scheduling easier than Google calendar management.
The mentioned software solutions are selected based on their advanced features and functionalities that allow small-scale businesses to automate their business and manage it with just a few clicks.
When it comes to select the right software for your company, you can analyze your business needs and accordingly choose the solution that meets your business requirements.