Are you still using a pen, paper, and planner to schedule appointments as a business owner?
Don’t you think that you are wasting the precious time that you can give on expanding and growing your company worldwide?
You will be surprised to know that about 70% of companies have adopted a digital transformation strategy or are working on one currently. One such digital strategy is the scheduling app. You need to adopt the scheduling app in your business to automate the tasks.
But how? Which is the best scheduling app for your business?
We have come up with an article that includes scheduling apps and features that will clear your queries and help you enhance business productivity. So, let’s get started.
Table of Content
9 Best Scheduling Apps for Your Business
FieldCamp is the first scheduling app on our list that is solely responsible for optimizing your business.
This premier field service management software easily creates the job schedule for your service technicians, and it makes it easy for you to track the technicians. As a result, FieldCamp streamlines the field service operations and improves business productivity to a great extent.
FieldCamp plays a vital role in your business by completely automating the operation of your entire service business, including:
- Job scheduling
- Staff management
- Customer management
- Payment processing
- Invoice management
The feature list does not end here as it includes more inspiring features that will make your work easier.Pros
- Supports voice-to-text functionality
- Safe and secure platform
- Fully customizable
- No Google Calendar integration support
Vcita is a feature-rich online scheduling and calendar management software that allows you to save coordination time and increase client satisfaction.
Trusted by thousands of businesses for managing their daily work schedules, appointments, and calendars, this Vcita software easily integrates with your online assets and requires no technical knowledge or coding.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a single individual managing the business or a team of employees; this scheduling platform is the perfect choice for you. With this app, it is possible to check your employee’s calendar events and assign staff members to different services and appointments.
- Sync your existing calendar with the vCita solution
- Customer database to manage client information
- Real-time tracking and attendance management
- Clock-in and clock-out information
- Customer service through emails, text messages, and SMS
- Easy implementation of a contact/scheduling widget
- Good for onboarding new clients.
- Integrates with Social Media Platforms
- Very Expensive for the additional features
- Syncing with our google calendars has some flaws
- Messages show unread when they have been read
Calendly is a mobile-based scheduling app solution that has grabbed much attention from businesses across the world. This online software solution takes the work out of connecting with others, allowing you to complete more work.
This appointment scheduling software helps you to schedule meetings without a back-and-forth email address, spends more free time on top priorities, and flexibility to accommodate individual users and big teams.
Moreover, it allows you to share your Calendly links through email, or you can embed them on your website. So it doesn’t matter what type and size of business you are running; the Calendly appointment software makes your scheduling easier than before.
- Allow the clients to schedule a meeting time
- Automated scheduling of tasks, allowing employees to stay on the same page
- Works with Google, Office 365, and Outlook calendars
- Prioritize important, urgent, and nonessential meetings
- Schedule meetings in just a few seconds
- Looks and perform great on the mobile phones
- Ease of use features and functionalities
- Quite expensive for small business owners
- Restrictive in analysis
- Not capable to figure out where and how to adjust all the setup preferences
Square Up is a highly flexible online scheduling software solution specially designed for businesses to help in managing all the bookings, schedules, and payments.
This app for scheduling has almost all the important tools you require to run your business successfully, ranging from online booking to managing your customers. In addition, it includes a point of sale that tracks customer details and possesses robust payment processing systems.
However, if you have some additional staff members and need more calendars, try out with a 30-day free trial and get the innovative experience. Then, depending upon the experience you get, you can make your further decision about this software.
- 24/7 online booking page
- Appointment reminders and notifications
- Client portal to manage class bookings, business meetings, and staff calendars
- Seamless payment options
- Calendar integrations
- Accounting software for payment processing services
- Predictable flat-rate pricing
- No monthly fees
- Support multiple payment gateways
- Impressive feature-set
- Free tools for selling online
- Account stability issues
- Not suitable for high-risk industries
- Very Expensive
Appointlet is a business scheduling app that helps you to streamline your daily work schedule, which easily saves your time and effort while scheduling tasks and daily operations.
Using this software, you and your salespeople have an interactive option to customize the availability, create group booking pages, and send the details to prospects. In addition, the booking page in this scheduling software easily integrates into your website, email address, and landing pages.
It is automatically added to your calendar so that you don’t have to remember your appointments and service requests.
- Seamless calendar sync
- Create workflows with other tools
- Timezone support & works in multiple devices
- Unlimited bookings, meeting types, and form fields
- Provide control of your work schedule month-wise
- Ease in Rescheduling and cancellations
- Real-time reminders and confirmations
- Advanced booking options
- It doesn’t support booking for a group of people
- Lack of advanced features
- Quite expensive for small-scale businesses
Time Tap is the best scheduling app for small businesses designed and developed for professionals working on small to mid-sized companies with large appointment offerings and daily bookings.
Creating and maintaining schedules using paper forms, spreadsheets, Google calendar, and Google sheets is an outdated process. This brings the business to ditch because it becomes quite tedious to stay in sync.
Many businesses like healthcare and gym centers, restaurants, administrators, home service businesses, massage therapists, salons & spas, and many more have adopted this software.
- Automatic scheduling with deal management
- Supports staff schedules and inventory management
- Calendar sync
- Group scheduling and online payments
- Recurring appointments
- Best for monitoring incoming workloads
- Impressive and Unlimited functionalities
- Not effective User Interface
- Allows only 10 users at a time
Appointfix is a free and feature-rich appointment scheduling software solution that allows you to automate and streamline the booking page and scheduling process.
Using this application, it becomes pretty easy to schedule appointments, tasks, and worklists, making your team members and technicians accountable for the work. Replace your paper-based forms, excel sheets, and Google calendar with this scheduling app for an impressive outcome.
Whether you have an archaic booking system on a desktop or manage tasks in paper-based forms, Appointfix is all you need to take your small business to the next level by saving both time and money.
- Easily schedule appointments
- Fast and easy-to-use
- Reduce no-shows with reminders and alerts
- Allow clients to book appointments and schedule 24/7
- Supports unlimited schedules
- View, create, and share reports
- Custom reminders, alerts, and notifications
- Seamless integration with Google Calendars and Other Tools
- Mobile access
- Problems with syncing
- Crashes between booking and scheduling
- Not affordable solution
The WorkForce is the world’s most comprehensive scheduling service software solution that helps track your employees, check availability, and schedule them at the right place.
This appointment scheduling app solution allows you to check wage costs and customize how you want to manage attendance based upon your business requirements.
From calculating the total working hours of employees to generating weekly and monthly reports, this solution will handle everything without taking much hassle. Developed in such a manner to integrate this software with their current payroll, POS, and HR tools through the cloud.
- Smoothen staff communication and no-show problems
- Perfect for page schedules and reporting and analytics
- Easy-to-use interface
- Get control of your labor costs
- Save time and effort on creating work schedules and tasks
- Customer relationship management
- Complete flexibility in configuring system
- Integrates easily with major payment gateways
- Easily send group text and emails
- Hard to create complex reports
- The configuration is not intuitive
Doodle is the online scheduling app solution that allows you to book and organize events with your colleagues, clients, and even team members. The software solution has all the required tools that will help you to schedule any meetings, booking an appointment and sync calendars with your existing tools.
It also suggests different meeting times and invites participants, indicating their availability. Once the time is finalized, a calendar event will be added to the host’s Google calendar.
- Event scheduling and booking options with schedule changes
- Allows us to find accurate meeting times
- Create meeting polls
- Maximize meeting attendance with ease
- Synchronization and send automatic reminders
- Billing, invoicing, and payment cancellation
- Provides quick e-learning videos to be uploaded for easy access.
- Provides a great selection of backgrounds, characters, and props.
- Ease of use
- It does not support creating a word cloud from polling
- It does not support multiple languages
So, these are some of the best business work scheduling apps that businesses and startups can use to create and assign schedules to team members and technicians.
Top Reasons to Use Best Scheduling App
After looking at the list of scheduling app, it becomes essential for you to see the top reason for using the scheduling app for your business. So, let’s get started.
Automate and Streamline Daily Scheduling Operations
Whether it is about scheduling an employee, work, or appointment for your business, the scheduling apps will make it easy for you. With the help of this mobile app-based solution, you are not just limited to task scheduling, but it helps you to save time and money that you spend on daily, weekly, and monthly scheduling.
It becomes quite easy to schedule hundreds of jobs and tasks to available technicians and staff members per their expertise, availability, and skills with just a single click. Moreover, you don’t have to check the Google calendar for their availability manually; the app will handle everything for you and manages everything from a single place.
Improve Team Engagement and Time Productivity
Appropriate time management must be well-maintained for scheduling the work for your team in advance. This will eventually help reduce the waiting time for the assignments, tasks, and work assigned to your team members. So, they will come to the office, field, or job site and start working on it instantly.
You and your team members can quickly check the daily tasks in advance, make an appropriate plan, and research it. Then, if required, your team has an option to communicate with customers to comprehend the requirements, share with seniors, and take the assistance.
Helps Managing Time and Attendance
Scheduling software allows you to track the total working hours and attendance of all the technicians.
So, you do not have to invest your time in creating and managing excel sheets, attendance sheets, and timers. Instead, this schedule-based solution will do everything for you, taking appropriate schedules from Google calendar to the application.
Reduce the Total Number of Errors and Mistakes
Another main reason to have a scheduling solution for your business is to reduce errors that you and your team members usually make while assigning and scheduling tasks manually.
If you are using excel sheets, spreadsheets, or Google sheets, you must know that the chances are high that you make more mistakes working manually. So, it’s better to go for a scheduling app and get rid of such errors.
Helps You to Make Better Staffing Decisions
Scheduling applications easily integrate with multiple solutions like point of sale (POS) and customer relationship management systems. So, you can easily leverage your business data to make better staffing decisions in a short period.
The POS solutions are helpful to check which time is the best and peak time and which is not. In addition, the application will adjust the employee’s shifts accordingly. In short, such applications will also help you to make staffing decisions in the easiest way possible.
It Ensures Confidentiality
The top scheduling software solution also respects the confidentiality of all the employees and team members. For example, some of the top scheduling apps use messaging systems, and it allows communication between employees without sharing any confidential information numbers. In addition, the solution will assist with recording work hours.
So, these are the reasons to make use of the scheduling apps for your business. Whether you have a big or small-scale business, such apps are considered the perfect solution to a huge business change.
However, if you have any questions about scheduling apps for your business, we have highlighted the frequently asked questions in the next section.
One of the best ways to schedule appointments is to use the appointment scheduling software solutions to automate the way we create, manage, schedule, and track appointments, ditching old techniques like office 365 calendar and Microsoft Outlook.
An appointment scheduling system is one such platform for mobile apps and a web-based solution that allows businesses to create task lists, schedule tasks for the technicians or employees, and track the progress.
You will come across various solutions for work schedules for your company. But Acuity Scheduling is an ideal choice with a range of features and functionalities, making it easy and quick to manage schedules.
Yes, there are many mobile apps for scheduling employees like Square Appointments; however, ShiftNote is one of the perfect employee scheduling app solutions perfect for any shift-based industry like restaurants, retail stores, and hotels.
Irrespective of the type of business you are running, you can adopt an appointment solution that makes scheduling easier than Google calendar management.
The mentioned software solutions are selected based on their advanced features and functionalities that allow small-scale businesses to automate their business and manage it with just a few clicks.
When selecting the right software for your company, you can analyze your business needs and choose the solution that meets your business requirements. For example, FieldCamp is the best scheduling app for your business for job scheduling and managing technicians. You can download FieldCamp from Google Play Store and App Store.