It’s high time to ditch pen, paper, and planner to schedule appointments. Scheduling apps for business have changed everything, and it should be the main priority for businesses to adopt them for automating tasks. 70% of companies have already adopted a digital transformation strategy or are working on one currently.
To make it easy for you to choose the best app, we have shared a list of the best scheduling apps along with their features, pros, and cons. Selected based on their features, reviews, and ratings, these apps will help you automate business operations and enhance your company’s productivity. So, let’s begin.
Table of Contents
- 13 Best Scheduling Apps for Your Business
- Top Reasons to Use Best Scheduling App
13 Best Scheduling Apps for Your Business
It’s time to focus on the list of scheduling apps that helps you automate business operations and enhance business productivity.
FieldCamp is the first scheduling app on our list that is solely responsible for optimizing your business.
This premier field service management software easily creates the job schedule for your service technicians, making it easy for you to track the technicians. As a result, FieldCamp streamlines the field service operations and improves business productivity to a great extent.
FieldCamp plays a vital role in your business by completely automating the operation of your entire service business, including:
- Job scheduling
- Staff management
- Client management
- Invoice management
The feature list does not end here as it includes more inspiring features that will make your work easier.Pros
- Supports voice-to-text functionality
- Safe and secure platform
- Fully customizable
- Rapid Invoicing and Payment
- Get detailed client information
- Import from contacts
- Manage site addresses
- Accurate and automatic job tracking
- Powerful scheduling and dispatching
- Get comprehensive job details
- No Google Calendar integration support
- Start: Annual plan of $279/year and a monthly plan of $29/mo. Max 1 user
- Grow: Annual plan of $479/year and a monthly plan of $49/mo. Upto 10 users
- Manage: Annual plan of $979/year and a monthly plan of $99/mo. Upto 25 users
Vcita is a feature-rich online scheduling and calendar management software that saves coordination time and increases client satisfaction.
Trusted by thousands of businesses for managing their daily work schedules, appointments, and calendars, this Vcita software easily integrates with your online assets and requires no technical knowledge or coding.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a single individual managing the business or a team of employees; this scheduling platform is the perfect choice for you. This app makes it possible to check your employee’s calendar events and assign staff members to different services and appointments.
- Sync your existing calendar with the vCita solution
- Customer database to manage client information
- Real-time tracking
- Attendance management
- Clock-in and clock-out information
- Better customer service
- Emails, text messages, and SMS reminders
- Easy implementation of a contact/scheduling widget
- Good for onboarding new clients
- Integrates with Social Media Platforms
- Expensive for the additional features you get
- Syncing with our google calendars has some flaws
- Messages show unread when they have been read
- Essentials: $19/mo
- Business: $45/mo
- Platinum: $75/mo
Calendly is a mobile-based appointment scheduling app solution that has grabbed much attention from businesses across the world. This online software solution takes the work out of connecting with others, allowing you to complete more work.
This appointment scheduling software helps you to schedule meetings without a back-and-forth email address, spends more free time on top priorities, and flexibility to accommodate individual users and big teams.
Moreover, it allows you to share your Calendly links through email, or you can embed them on your website. So it doesn’t matter what type and size of business you are running; the Calendly appointment software makes your scheduling easier than before.
- Allow the clients to schedule a meeting time
- Automated scheduling of tasks, allowing employees to stay on the same page
- Works with Google, Office 365, and Outlook calendars
- Prioritize important, urgent, and nonessential meetings
- Schedule meetings in just a few seconds
- It looks and performs great on the mobile phones
- Ease of use features and functionalities
- Quite expensive for small business owners
- Restrictive in analysis
- Not capable to figure out where and how to adjust all the setup preferences
- Basic: Always free
- Premium paid plan: $8/mo
- Pro: $12/mo
- Enterprise: Please contact them for full details.
Square Up is a highly flexible appointment scheduling app specially designed for businesses to help in managing all the bookings, schedules, and payments.
This app for scheduling has almost all the important tools you require to run your business successfully, ranging from online booking to managing your customers. In addition, it includes a point of sale that tracks customer details and possesses robust payment processing systems.
However, if you have additional staff members and need more calendars, try out with a 30-day free trial and get the innovative experience. Then, depending upon the experience you get, you can make your further decision about this software.
- 24/7 online booking page
- Appointment reminders and notifications
- Client portal to manage class bookings, business meetings, and staff calendars
- Seamless payment options
- Calendar integrations
- Accounting software for payment processing services
- Extensive scheduling features
- Predictable flat-rate pricing
- No monthly fees
- Support multiple payment gateways
- Impressive feature-set
- Free tools for selling online
- Account stability issues
- Not suitable for high-risk industries
- Very Expensive
- Custom pricing. Please contact their sales department for more details.
Appointlet is a business scheduling app that helps you streamline your daily work schedule, which easily saves your time and effort while scheduling tasks and day-to-day operations.
Using this software, you and your salespeople have an interactive option to customize the availability, create group booking pages, and send the details to prospects. In addition, the booking page in this scheduling software easily integrates into your website, email address, and landing pages.
It is automatically added to your calendar so that you don’t have to remember your appointments and service requests.
- Create workflows with other tools
- Timezone support & works in multiple devices
- Unlimited bookings, meeting types, and form fields
- Provide control of your work schedule month-wise
- Ease in Rescheduling and cancellations
- Real-time reminders and confirmations
- Advanced booking options
- It doesn’t support booking for a group of people
- Lack of advanced features
- Quite expensive for small-scale business
- Basic: Free plan
- Premium: $8/mo
TimeTap is the appointment scheduling app for small businesses designed and developed for professionals working on small to mid-sized companies with large appointment offerings and daily bookings.
Creating and maintaining schedules using paper forms, spreadsheets, Google calendar, and Google sheets is an outdated process. This brings the business to ditch it because it becomes quite tedious to stay in sync.
Many businesses like healthcare and gym centers, restaurants, administrators, home service businesses, massage therapists, salons & spas, and many more have adopted this software.
- Automatic scheduling with deal management
- Supports staff schedules and inventory management
- Calendar sync
- Group scheduling and online payments
- Recurring appointments
- 24/7 online booking page
- Best for monitoring incoming workloads
- Impressive and Unlimited functionalities
- Not effective User Interface
- Allows only 10 users at a time
- Basic: Free Plan
- Professional: $24/mo for solo and $39/mo for team
- Business: $44/mo for solo and $74/mo for Team
Appointfix is a free and feature-rich appointment scheduling app that allows you to automate and streamline the booking page and scheduling process.
Using this application, it becomes pretty easy to schedule appointments, tasks, and worklists, making your team members and technicians accountable for the work. Replace your paper-based forms, excel sheets, and Google calendar with this scheduling app for an impressive outcome.
Whether you have an archaic booking system on a desktop or manage tasks in paper-based forms, Appointfix is all you need to take your small business to the next level by saving time and money.
- Easily schedule appointments
- Fast and easy-to-use
- Reduce no-shows with reminders and alerts
- Allow clients to book appointments and schedule 24/7
- Supports unlimited schedules
- View, create, and share reports
- Custom reminders, alerts, and notifications
- Seamless integration with Google Calendars and Other Tools
- Mobile access
- Problems with syncing
- Crashes between booking and scheduling appointments
- Not affordable solution
- Basic: Free Plan
- Premium: $9.99/mo
- Ultimate: $19.99/mo
The WorkForce is the world’s most comprehensive scheduling service software solution that helps track your employees, check availability, and schedule them at the right place.
This appointment scheduling app solution allows you to check wage costs and customize how you want to manage attendance based upon your business requirements.
From calculating the total working hours of employees to generating weekly and monthly reports, this solution will handle everything without taking much hassle. Developed in such a manner to integrate this software with their current payroll, POS, and HR tools through the cloud.
- Smoothen staff communication and no-show problems
- Perfect for page schedules and reporting and analytics
- Easy-to-use interface
- Get control of your labor costs
- Save time and effort on creating work schedules and tasks
- Customer relationship management
- Complete flexibility in configuring system
- Integrates easily with major payment gateways
- Easily send group text and emails
- Hard to create complex reports
- The configuration is not intuitive
- Lite: $99/yr up to 20 employees
- Business: $4/mo per user
- Custom: Based on no of users. For 500+ staff
Doodle is the online scheduling app solution that allows you to book and organize events with your colleagues, clients, and even team members. The software solution has all the required tools to help you schedule any meetings, book an appointment, and sync calendars with your existing tools.
It also suggests different meeting times and invites participants, indicating their availability. Once the time is finalized, a calendar event will be added to the host’s Google calendar.
- Event scheduling and booking options with schedule changes
- Allows us to find accurate meeting times
- Create meeting polls
- Maximize meeting attendance with ease
- Synchronization and send automatic reminders
- Billing, invoicing and payment cancellation
- Provides quick e-learning videos to be uploaded for easy access
- Provides a great selection of backgrounds, characters, and props
- Ease of use
- It does not support creating a word cloud from polling
- It does not support multiple languages
- Pro: $6/mo for 1 user
- Team: $8.95/mo for 5 users
- Enterprise: Upon Request
SimplyBook.me brings service businesses and consumers together. They do this by allowing customers to reserve their services online, no matter where they are or when they want to book.
- Accepts Online Bookings 24/7
- Integrated with Facebook, Instagram, and Google
- Get client information upon booking
- Efficiently schedule your employees, services, and opening times across multiple locations
- Send tailored reminders before scheduled appointments. Eliminate last-minute cancellations by charging a deposit upfront
- It works elegantly. Simple to use for booking a meeting and setting it up
- The customer support is good. Fast response and reps have good product knowledge
- It could provide a greater variety of templates. SimplyBook.me does allow you to design your page if you know about web development.
- Price is expensive
- Free: $0 (50 bookings + 1 custom feature)
- Basic: $9.90/mo (100 bookings + custom features)
- Standard: $29.90/mo (500 bookings + 8 custom features)
- Premium: $59.90/mo (2000 bookings + unlimited custom features)
Visibook is a cloud-based appointment scheduling software. It assists personal trainers, barbers, and spas with online bookings managing consumer relationships. The app also includes calendar sync, booking reminders, payment processing, and a self-service portal.
- Integrated messaging features allow users to communicate with their clients via text, mobile messaging, or email. Stay connected through one place.
- The app for Android and iOS works for both merchants and their clients. It allows everyone to manage their bookings and schedules from the palm of their hand.
- Visibook helps avoid double-bookings by everyone to set up Google Calendar sync. It enables them to work around their calendars.
- Send automatic appointment confirmations and reminders to help reduce no-shows or missed appointments.
- Easy to book people in and add clients
- Get email notifications for bookings and cancellations
- The app lets your clients know what times you are available and what times you are busy. It minimizes unnecessary communications and saves time.
- Sometimes the app works slowly
- No customer view. There is no option to see the spaces available
- Free: $0
- Basic: $6/mo
- Standard: $13/mo
- Unlimited: $19/mo
Acuity Scheduling allows business owners to manage their appointments online. Users can automate appointment bookings by offering a real-time view of their time available.
- Get email and SMS reminders
- Embeddable directly to the website
- Open API
- Auto time zone adjustment
- Advanced appointment booking
- Get Email reminders
- Set up different types of appointments
- Supports different time zones
- The free version doesn’t sync with Google calendar anymore
- When you embed a calendar, it doesn’t always resize correctly for mobile and desktop
- Emerging: $14/mo
- Growing: $23/mo
- Powerhouse: $45/mo
GenBook is an all-in-one online appointment scheduling and business management solution. It helps entrepreneurs build their brands and book more clients.
GenBook has helped approx 22,000 small businesses reach their true potential.
- Schedule appointment
- Sync your calendar
- Receive alerts/notification
- Billing and invoicing
- Multi-location scheduling
- Setting up the account and schedule is a quick process
- Provides better .access to communicate with clients automatically without having to send emails, confirmations, and specials
- Clients often face issues in canceling their appointments
- It is hard to distinguish between days still available to book and those that are not
- Lack of waitlist feature
- Solo: $25/mo for 1 user
- Team: $49/mo for 2-5 users
- Company: $83/mo for 6-12 users
Try FieldCamp For FREE
Get 14-Days Free Trial with All Features. No Credit Card Details Required.
Automate Your Business with FieldCamp – Best Job Scheduling Software
Boost Your Profits and Streamline the Operations of Your Field Service Business.
Top Reasons to Use Best Scheduling App
After looking at the list of scheduling apps, it becomes essential to see the top reason for using the scheduling app for your business. So, let’s get started.
Automate and Streamline Daily Scheduling Operations
Whether it is about scheduling an employee, work, or appointment for your business, the scheduling apps will make it easy for you. With the help of this mobile app-based solution, you are not just limited to task scheduling, but it helps you to save time and money that you spend on daily, weekly, and monthly scheduling.
It becomes quite easy to schedule hundreds of jobs and tasks to available technicians and staff members per their expertise, availability, and skills with just a single click. Moreover, you don’t have to manually check the calendar for their availability; the app will handle everything for you and manage everything from a single place.
Improve Team Engagement and Time Productivity
Appropriate time management must be well-maintained for scheduling the work for your team in advance. This will eventually help reduce the waiting time for the assignments, tasks, and work assigned to your team members. So, they will come to the office, field, or job site and start working on it instantly.
You and your team members can quickly check the daily tasks in advance, make an appropriate plan, and research it. Then, if required, your team has an option to communicate with customers to comprehend the requirements, share with seniors, and take the assistance.
Helps Managing Time and Attendance
Scheduling software allows you to track the total working hours and attendance of all the technicians.
So, you do not have to invest your time in creating and managing excel sheets, attendance sheets, and timers. Instead, this schedule-based solution will do everything for you, taking appropriate schedules from Google calendar to the application.
Reduce the Total Number of Errors and Mistakes
Another main reason for having a scheduling solution for your business is to reduce errors that you and your team members usually make while manually assigning and scheduling tasks.
If you are using excel sheets, spreadsheets, or Google sheets, you must know that the chances are high that you make more mistakes working manually. So, it’s better to go for a scheduling app and get rid of such errors.
Helps You in Making Better Staffing Decisions
Scheduling applications easily integrate with multiple solutions like point of sale (POS) and customer relationship management systems. So, you can easily leverage your business data to make better staffing decisions in a short period.
The POS solutions are helpful to check which time is the best and peak time and which is not. In addition, the application will adjust the employee’s shifts accordingly. In short, such applications will also help you to make staffing decisions in the easiest way possible.
It Ensures Confidentiality
The top scheduling software solution also respects the confidentiality of all the employees and team members. For example, some of the top scheduling apps use messaging systems, allowing communication between employees without sharing any confidential information numbers. In addition, the solution will assist with recording work hours.
So, these are the reasons to make use of the scheduling apps for your business. Whether you have a big or small-scale business, such apps are considered the perfect solution to a huge business change.
However, if you have any questions about scheduling apps for your business, we have highlighted the frequently asked questions in the next section.
Irrespective of the type of business you are running, you can adopt an appointment solution that makes scheduling easier than Google calendar management.
The mentioned software solutions are selected based on their advanced features and functionalities that allow small-scale businesses to automate their business and manage it with just a few clicks.
When selecting the right software for your company, you can analyze your business needs and choose the solution that meets your business requirements. For example, FieldCamp is the best scheduling app for your business for job scheduling and managing technicians. You can download FieldCamp from Google Play Store and App Store.